- Remote, located in Greater Seattle Area preferred
- Unpaid part-time to full-time intern for school credits
- Period: March ~ June, 2023, renewable for June ~ Sept, 2023
- You will be working directly with senior professionals who have 15+ years of commercial experience in healthcare
- Draft and design outreach collateral for the brand and future PRs
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our highly efficient sales team
- Conduct A/B tests to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing and advertising channels and then inform sales and product teams on the key learnings of each of these tests
- Create value-driven content to highlight overall product value and feature level value to prospects and customers
- Measure and analyze weekly dashboards for products and markets to understand where opportunity exists
- Optimize existing and create new advertising campaigns
- Conduct keyword rich content to maximize SEO optimization
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working within a B2B (Business to Business) marketing environment with a preference toward software marketing experience
- Solid knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (LinkedIn and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Experience using HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive your product forward and create impact
About Remmie Health
Remmie is a Venture-Backed digital health company founded in 2018 by Jane Zhang, Ph.D. (Biomedical Engineering), who has 15 years of experience in healthcare product R&D and operations including in Becton Dickinson and Amgen. She has a young son who suffered from recurring ear infections. She is the inventor of Remmie and an Affiliate Assistant Professor with University of Washington in biomedical diagnostic technologies.
Our team has over 40 years of experience in developing medical and technical products.
Since foundation, the Remmie team has launched the Remmie App with 700+ registered users, filed and published 3 PCT/US patent, won the Muse Innovation Fellowship, Knapp Venture Competition, Rice Business Plan Competition finalist, and NIH SBIR grant. Remmie is now the portfolio company with the FDA-funded West Coast Consortium for Technology & Innovation in Pediatrics (Children’s Hospital LA) and Plug and Play VC, and UnitedHealthcare Accelerator, with strong advisory from UCLA and UW Medicine.